Berwick were dumped out of the KO Cup when they were completely overwhelmed by Edinburgh in the second leg of their quarter-final tie at Armadale.
The Bandits took a hard-earned 12-point advantage into the second leg after a win at Shielfield just 48 hours earlier.
But the West Lothian track has always been a graveyard as far as The Borderers are concerned, and this was no exception.
They went into the meeting without number one rider Claus Vissing, who fell awkwardly at Shielfield on Wednesday, and used Glasgow’s Rusty Harrison as a guest.
They were also without reserve Matej Kus, who had top-scored with 17 points, including five wins, in the first leg and used National League rider Nathan Grieve as his replacement.
They were second best all night with Steen Jensen their only race winner in his opening ride and home riders Craig Cook and Sam Masters both eased their way to paid maximums on a bumper pay night for the capital outfit.
1. Craig Cook 3,2¹,3,2¹,2¹ = 12+3
2. Justin Sedgmen 2¹,3,3,1 = 9+1
3. Max Fricke 2,2¹,3,3 = 10+1
4. Steve Worrall 1¹,3,2¹,3 = 9+2
5. Sam Masters 2¹,3,3,3,3 = 14+1
6. Aaron Fox 3,3,Ret,1,1 = 8
7. Derek Sneddon © 2¹,MX,1,2¹ = 5+2
1. Rusty Harrison (G) 1,1,2,0 = 4
2. David Bellego 0,FX,2,0 = 2
3. Steen Jensen 3,2,2,FX,0 = 7
4. Matthew Wethers © 0,1¹,0,2 = 3+1
5. Kevin Doolan FX,1,1,1,1 = 4
6. Liam Carr 1,1,0,0,1 = 3
7. Nathan Greaves (G) Ret,MX,0,0 = 0