Groups using the faciltiies at both The Berwickshire High School and Eyemouth High School have until March 22 to book their sessions for the period from April 20 to August 16.
Groups are being asked to fill in and return an application in order that use of the facility can be programmed. Please note that last date for booking applications is March 22, those received after that date will be allocated space depending on availability.
Please submit booking forms electronically to BerwickshireHSBookings@scotborders.gov.uk or EyemouthHSBookings@scotborders.gov.uk. Those received by March 22 will be prioritised according to target sport/group etc.
All applications must be filled out in full. For your group to be exempt from VAT please note that your bookings must be:
○ Have over 10 bookings;
○ Each session is for the same sport or activity;
○ Each session is in the same place;
○ The interval between sessions is at least one day but not more than 14 days;
○ The facilities are let out to a school, club, association or an organisation representing and affiliated club or constituent associations;
○ The person to whom the facilities are let has exclusive use of them during session.
Also please note that invoicing will revert back to being charged monthly in arrears.