Eyemouth couple Maisie and John Collin have been celebrating their diamond wedding anniversary with family, friends and neighbours.
Maisie, 84, originally from Berwick, and met her husband-to-be John, now 85, at a dance in Berwick Drill Hall.
They married at Bankhill Church, Berwick, on March 30, 1957.
The late John Moncreiff, of Eyemouth, and his wife Olive, originally from Berwick, were their best man and bridesmaid.
John worked as a fish merchant in Eyemouth until his retirement, and for most of their married life the couple lived in their former family home in Harbour Road, Eyemouth, before moving on to Barefoots Drive.
Maisie used to be a dental nurse working in Berwick.
The couple have two daughters, Susan and Alison, and a son, David, plus two son-in-laws, a daughter-in-law and five grandchildren – Karen, Keith, Lauren, Kathryn and Alix – and three great-grandchildren, Arianna, Eleanor and Douglas.
Most of the family live in Eyemouth, although Karen and her family stay at St Andrews, and were there for the couple’s weekend of celebrations, which included opening a card from the Queen congratulating them on 60 years of marriage.
The pair say their secret for such a long and happy marriage is “love, patience and understanding”, as well as cherishing every day they have together.